Monday, July 11, 2016

ENOUGH: Exclusive Excerpt & Interview with Debut Erotica Author Jade Chandler

ENOUGH


Jade Chandler, erotica author of Enough, joins me today to share an exclusive excerpt and a behind-the-scenes look at her inspiration for the sexy male protagonist of her debut novel.


Synopsis

     She wanted nothing to do with me. Well, that's too f*cking bad.
     My MC brothers call me Dare for a reason. I never back down from a challenge. And Lila was the sweetest challenge I ever faced. 
     From the moment she walked into my tattoo shop, she was going to end up in my bed. Tied up, moaning my name and begging for more.
     Her past was a nightmare and I couldn't guarantee her a future. But I could promise her a good time.
     I didn't know what we would turn into, let alone how hard it'd be to stay away after my selfish ass sent her packing.
     Problem is, my girl is hot, so the same men I call brothers tried to claim her.
     There's not enough bourbon in the world to help me forget the love we shared. But to get her back, to prove she's more to me then a quick lay, I'll have to tell her the secret I've been hiding from everyone.
     Before she's gone forever.

Exclusive Excerpt

Lila

     I bit my lip. "I'm, uh, sorry..."
     In two huge strides he moved into my space, bent his head and captured my lips. Hard. Bruising. The kiss demanded surrender.
     I released the pent-up sexual need, feeding it into my kiss. He stepped back before he wrapped his arms around me, dragging me into him. I tangled my fingers in his long hair. I sucked his lower lip, worrying it between my teeth.
     His lips left mine but I held onto his hair.
     "We're not done here." He squeezed my hands. "But I gotta jet. Be back in two hours. Then we talk."
    His scent surrounded me, and ripples of desire ran down my spine. I released his hair when he stepped away, the corn silk-soft strands slipping through my fingers.
     his gaze bore into me for a long moment, and I read an entire love story in mere seconds. The fiery attraction, all-consuming lust and eventual heartbreak-always my love story.

Speed Date with Jade Chandler



1. Who would play Dare in the movie version of Enough?

Chris Hemsworth. He has the look of Dare in mind. Plus can we say oh-so-sexy.


2. Interesting writing quirk?

Interesting writing quirk is a hard one. I don't write naked or anything, and I generally write in order. I have to listen to music and I write fast in the first draft. Even if I try and slow down my writing it doesn't improve the writing; I just end up distracted. My favorite writing spot is a recliner in the living room. My kids are watching TV and I have in earphones writing away. Is that quirky?

3. Inspiration for those sexy love scenes?

Imagination! And a kick ass sex scene playlist. Since I write erotic romance sometimes I have to do research for the kinkier scenes. I am very grateful for Google incognito. But I have already had several people ask if I've tried all the scenes in the book...uh, nope. But I love writing them.

4. Strangest thing you had to research for this book?

C*ck piercing was the strangest thing I researched since my hero has a very sexy and useful apadravya piercing. However, I will warn you the pics are graphic and not always something you want to see. :)

5. Favorite motorcycle?

Harley Dyna Wide Glide. Also the one that Dare rides.


Find Jade online:

http://jadechandler.com/
https://twitter.com/jadechandlerrom
https://www.facebook.com/JadeChandlerAuthor
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15158928.Jade_Chandler

Want to buy the book?

https://www.amazon.com/Enough-Motorcycle-Romance-Jericho-Brotherhood-ebook/dp/B01EEXM9KW
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29833324-enough


No comments:

Post a Comment